Maybe you are like me… always wondering when it National Holiday or Bank Holidays in Korea so you can plan visit of your friends, parents, take a plain to Jeju or outside of Korea. Anything!!
So here I wrote down a list of NATIONAL HOLIDAY for 2018.
- January 1 – Monday: New Year’s Day
- February 15-16-17 Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Seollal Holiday
- May 1 – Tuesday: Labor Day ( Bank Holiday)
- May 5 -Saturday: Children’s day
- May 22 – Tuesday: Buddha’s Birthday
- June 6 – Wednesday : Memorial Day
- June 13 – Wednesday: National Assembly Election Day
- August 15 – Wednesday: Liberation Day
- September 23-24-25-26: Chuseok Holiday
- October 3 – Wednesday: National Foundation Day
- October 9 – Tuesday: Hangeul Proclamation Day
- December 24 – Monday: Christmas Eve
- December 25 – Tuesday: Christmas Day
- December 31 – Monday: New Year’s Eve
If you have any question, about some day that you wonder if it is holidays or not, write a comment.
Have a good day ^^